Sunday, April 16, 2023

Lizzie Kate Fall Freebie

This cute little piece was so fast and easy to make. Again, it was on my Pinterest Board for a long time. Once I got back into cross stitching I was surprised at how easy it was to make and wondered why I didn't make it sooner.

The FREE PATTERN is courtesy of Lizzie Kate. Her stuff is so cute! In order for it to fit on this wooden plaque that I had, I had to add a border around it which I just did myself.

If you're thinking about giving cross stitch a try, be sure to consider this design. It can even be made into an ornament or small, decorative pillow. It's the perfect accent to a fall display of mini pumpkins!

The YouTube video that features this piece is the same as the Autumn Cross Stitch. I just included it because both projects are covered here.

I hope you enjoyed this post and that you enjoy making this cute freebie!


No comments:

Post a Comment