Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Warm Wishes Digital Freebie

If you're looking for a card that can serve as a Christmas Card or one of those "you sent me one but if I send you one now it's not going to make it on time" cards. We've all needed those!

This Warm Wishes freebie may be the perfect card for such occasions. It's red, green and has cocoa on it but it doesn't say Christmas. Warm wishes, cocoa and cookies can take us far into the season!

I printed mine out at FedEx for a slick, professional finish, then cut the design out leaving a bit of white around the edges. 

A green card base with a strip of patterned paper on the edge was the base for this card. I then used an inexpensive glue stick to glue the graphic down. I finished it with some self-adhesive enamel dots.

This is one of my favorites so far this year! I hope you enjoy it too. Feel free to download it.

Here's the free digi. As always:

  1. Snag it to your desktop or photos.
  2. Put it in a Word or Page Document.
  3. Resize it to the size card you want to make.
  4. Print it out, either at home or at a copy center. 
I hope you enjoy the freebie! Thanks for stopping by my blog today and have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable, and thank you so much for the lovely freebie! I will save it for future use! Wishing you many holiday blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Again Kitty, thank you so very much! I'm glad you'll save the freebie. This one is cute because as a crafter it's easy to cut out and put on patterned paper and add embellishments. Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed Christmas!

      Delete