Sunday, April 7, 2024

2 Corinthians 4:16 Card

This Bible verse 2nd Corinthians says "Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day."

If you're young, you may not feel the "wasting away" part too much, but as I get older, I sure do! But inwardly I'm growing. And that's what this scripture reminded me of, that as Christians we are constantly growing and being renewed each day.

The flowers and garden tools on this card are designed to go with the scripture. I hope it encourages you and those that you'll share it with. It would be an especially perfect card for a gardener too.

My card is an A2 size, but you can download this image and make it any size you want. 

Here's the free digi. As always:

  1. Snag it to your desktop or photos.
  2. Put it in a Word or Pages Document.
  3. Resize it to the size card you want to make.
  4. Print it out, either at home or at a copy center. 
I hope you enjoy the freebie! Thanks for stopping by my blog today and have a wonderful day!


And if you want the King James Version, here it is:

6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Thank you so much, Barb! I have saved it, along with all of your other scripture cards that you have so generously shared with us. Thank you - I love them! They are perfect to add to my scripture journal. I am wondering if I might humbly make a request... Would it be possible to have your scripture cards in the King James version as well? If it's too much trouble, please don't give it another thought. I hope I'm not being too forward to make the request and if so, please forgive me. I read my King James Bible every day so I am more familiar with the wording, but it's all good. Thank you for these wonderful scripture cards that you make and share here. You are appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will gladly to a few for you! I love requests, but I can't do a ton of them. Do you have a favorite Bible Verse (or two or three)? And do you have a preference for the type of image, like flowers, seashells, trees? Let me know and I'll do my best! Thanks so much for asking! :)

      Delete
    2. Hello, Barb! I thought I would pop back over here to see if you had replied - so glad I did - thanks so much for responding! I don't want to be a bother. No extra design work would be required. I am hoping for the same cards you have already shared, but the only difference would be the King James wording in place of the NLT, so maybe you could share two versions of the same cards, the NLT that you are already sharing and then the identical card with KJV wording. However, if it's a lot of work, then please disregard my request. I am hoping it's just a copy/paste type of thing. In the meantime, I want to thank you for your label for "Freebies (Christian)" that I noticed on your sidebar, very useful. I enjoy your blog and your freebies and I'm so happy to be following you here! May you be richly blessed as you share your beautiful designs featuring God's Word.

      Delete
    3. Hi Kitty! I just posted the King James Version of this for you. Going forward I will try to include that on each Bible Verse Printable. So glad you enjoy my work! 🥰

      Delete
    4. Yay! Thank you, Barb! That's perfect, just what I was looking for. So grateful.
      Wishing you a blessed day!

      Delete
  2. Thank you Barb for this beautiful scripture and image - There are several folk whom I will print this off and make cards for, as we are no longer as young as were once were, and our bodies are telling us so!
    Bless you for sharing this gorgeous art
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete