Saturday, April 6, 2024

Hello There Elvis!

This is a really fun custom-made card that was sent to someone who likes Elvis. I was delighted to make it, because I too am a fan. I missed being a true fan when he was in his heyday because I was too young, but his classic songs, faith and nostalgic vibe is something that I still appreciate to this day.

I even had the opportunity to go to Graceland with my mom a few years back. We totally loved it. Even if you're not a fan of his music, being able to tour the house and learn about that era of the 1950's is really nice.

It's my hope that the recipient likes this card as much as I do!

If you have an Elvis-loving person in your life, feel free to snag this freebie!

Here's the free digi. As always:

  1. Snag it to your desktop or photos.
  2. Put it in a Word or Page Document.
  3. Resize it to the size card you want to make.
  4. Print it out, either at home or at a copy center. 

I hope you enjoy the freebie! Thanks for stopping by my blog today and have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. A great image, and card, Barb - thank you for the freebie
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Maxine. This was such a fun card to make! :)

      Delete