Thursday, April 4, 2024

Kite Delight Painted Background Cards

Kite Delight is one of my favorite stamp sets from Stampin' Up! It's kind of a quiet set. It doesn't have any coordinating dies, and it's a little on the plain side. But nothing screams summer day more than some kites flying in the air.

I used this set to demonstrate painting a sky background on a YouTube Video. I actually made 3 cards that were similar.

For these cards my supply list is simple:

  • Stampin' Up! Kite Delight
  • SU! Pineapple Punch Card Stock
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
  • #110 Card Stock (Michaels)
  • Copics Y2, Y15, YG06 YR07
  • Various Blue SU! Inks to "paint" the sky.

These cards are A7 size to accommodate all 3 kites plus the sun and sentiment. And just a side note, the sun is perfect for other cards as well.

Well that's it for my simple card today. Thanks so much for stopping by and check out my YouTube video if you like! :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment