Thursday, April 25, 2024

A Quck Thank You!

Once again, a wonderful woman at church gave me a bunch of craft supplies. In the selection, there was a 6 x 6 paper pack from My Mind’s Eye. I love their patterned papers. The way the colors coordinate makes making cards so easy. And that’s just what I used for the base of this card. There are three different patterns and I simply cut three different sheets of paper from that pack. She also gave me some recollections glittery letters. I wanted to send her a thank you card, but unfortunately it couldn’t spell out the word “thanks“ so I did the French version, merci.

The card size for this one is 6 x 6. And since I’m hand-delivering it this Sunday. I won’t have to worry about additional postage. I’m so grateful when people gift me things like this. It keeps cost down and keeps the creative juices flowing

A close sup view of the sparkly chipboard letters!

2 comments: