Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Retro Rubber Challenge #227

This challenge over at Retro Rubber (rrcb227) was so much fun. Perhaps it's because I really like how this card turned out. It's a slimline card and the stamp set really seemed to fit it well.

The challenge is called Nature, Naturally and it called for the colors of black, white, blue and brown.

Working with brown and blue was a lot of fun. Blue isn't my normal go-to color. I love pinks and greens, but that's why I love challenges. If I didn't participate I think all my cards would look very similar!

Here's my complete supply list for this one:

  • Speckletone True White Card Stock
  • Stampin' Up! Falling Flowers (2016)
  • SU! May Flowers Dies
  • SU! Blueberry Bushel Card Ink & Card Stock
  • SU! Baked Brown Sugar Ink & Card Stock
  • Copics B00, B52, B95, YR23 & YG91
  • Sentiment from Verve Stamps

I had to Google the release date for the Falling Flowers Stamp Set and was so surprised that it was way back in 2016. It's amazing how quickly time flies!

Anyway, thanks to everyone over at Retro Rubber for another fun challenge, and thanks for stopping by today!

12 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Barb - the movement down the card is stunning - great use of the images and colours
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Maxine! I appreciate your kind words! :)

      Delete
  2. My slimline cards always look a mess! Yours is gorgeous I love it. Great use of the colours too. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber this time. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, I'm often told that I'm too hard on myself and I'll bet that's the same for you too Claire. Thank you so much for your kind words! :)

      Delete
  3. So beautiful, Barb - and what a slimline! Love that sentiment, too - great mix of fonts! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely slim line design card. You put your design elements together beautifully. Thanks for playing along at Retro Rubber. Neva DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your slimline card. So elegant. Thanks for playing with Retro Rubber Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful use of that set! I'm going to have to dig mine out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kim! This is one of my favorite sets! :)

      Delete