Friday, April 26, 2024

Retro Rubber Challenge #229

This time Retro Rubber's Challenge #229 (rrcb229) is a Tic-Tac-Toe board! I love it when there are so many choices. My first plan was to choose the diagonal from left to right. The mist or spray category really intrigued me. I had it in my head what my card was going to incorporate. All went well until I realized that I couldn't locate the tiny mister that I thought I had. Sometimes I don't use things often and then get rid of them only to regret it later. Such was the case today.

So I switched the plan and went with the top row. Die Cuts, Sequins & Gems and Spring are all a part of my card this time.

Here's my complete supply list:

  • Stampin' Up! Berry Paper (reverse side)
  • Dark Green Card Stock
  • SU! Crushed Curry Card Stock
  • SU! Amazing You Stamp Set (from 2017)
  • SU! Celebrate You Dies
  • Glitter Enamel Dots (SU! ?)
  • Gold Washi tape
  • Yellow Twine (Michaels)
  • Prismacolor Pencils

This was a really fun challenge, but next time I'm going to gather all my supplies before I start so I'll be sure to have everything I need. Still, I like how the card turned out. 

Be sure to check out Retro Rubber's Challenges. Every two weeks they provide great inspiration to get creating!

3 comments:

  1. So super cute, Barb, and VERY Spring-y! I remember that DSP so well - such a happy vibrant color green! Love your choices - and maybe the mister will turn up at some point, lol. Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright colors and the plaid background. Thank you for playing along with Retro Rubber Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete