Friday, April 12, 2024

A Pokemon "Card"

Over at The Angel Card Project there are frequent requests for cards for kids that love Pokemon.

This series is near and dear to my heart, because my kids loved Pokemon when they were little. We had all the Pokemon games for their Nintendo DS's and they also had quite a few of their trading cards too. I wish I still had some to send inside cards I send. I think kids today would love that.

Anyway, after seeing a request today, I went online to see if I could find a freebie and I came across this cutie. I'm not 100% sure he's totally accurate design-wise, but he's definitely recognizable to someone who loves Pokemon. I chose this design because I thought I could do a lot with the flat bottom. 

I made a Pages page with 4 different designs in different sizes and had it professionally printed for less than $1.00 over at FedEx. They do a great job and it saves my ink at home. I wish now that I had included a couple of mini ones too. I would have put one on the front of the black envelope that I'm sending it in. Oh well. Next time!

This isn't my design, but if you want to print some of your own, this is where I got the image HERE. It's for personal use only.

A Pokemon fan in your life will be delighted!

2 comments:

  1. A cute card Barb - love that you have used a predominantly black background!! it really makes the image 'pop'
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the kind words Maxine! I do like using black to make things pop. :)

      Delete