Wednesday, April 10, 2024

12 Easy Peasy Cards (from a Scrapbook Sheet)


These 12 cards were made using a single 12 x 12 scrapbook sheet of paper. It's called the Color of Memories by American Crafts and I picked it up at Joann's a while back. It's so easy to make 12 cards from a sheet like this, especially when you follow a standard formula for most of them.

To keep it quick and simple I framed them in the same color card stock as the card base, then used a coordinating patterned paper in the middle. I even used the same embossing folder on all of them too.

I also picked up much of that cardstock right at the store when I bought the single sheet of paper. That way matching the colors was easy. 

Even better, I hit a big sale that day and although I added some of my own papers when I got home, I only spend $5.00 on most of this.

These will be going to a nursing home so the residents can send them to family and friends. I think they'll like them as much as I do!

Thanks so much for stopping by my little blog and have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

  1. What a fabulous set of cards Barb, and great use of the one sheet of paper!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all lovely!! I'm feeling a shopping trip to Joanns coming on!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I love going to Joann's. There's always something good there. Thanks so much for your kind words! :)

      Delete
  3. These are gorgeous, Barb! A real Wow factor! Very nice to share them with the nursing home too. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete