Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Word Art Wednesday, Weeks 649 & 650

Well it's been a busy time around here with an out-of-state graduation and all other things summer. But thankfully I'm getting this card in just in time over at Word Art Wednesday Weeks 649 & 650. I snagged their digital Bible Verse and added some other graphics to create this card. 

The verse made me think of a sweet woman who puts this verse into practice. And what a beautiful verse it is. How wonderful for our speech to be filled with grace and seasoned with salt as we talk to one another. It's a real art and we need to rely on the guidance of the Holy Spirit as we talk. 

In addition to the digital design that I made, I used a piece of Stampin' Up! Rose Red card stock and a couple pieces of vintage string for the top. It's a simple card that will be just right for someone special, probably from the Angel Card Project.

If you'd like to make your own similar card, feel free to use the graphic below, but only for your own personal use please. The scripture is from Word Art Wednesday, so be sure to check out their blog for a beautiful new verse every two weeks.

Here's the free digi. As always:

  1. Snag it to your desktop or photos.
  2. Put it in a Word or Pages Document.
  3. Resize it to the size card you want to make.
  4. Print it out, either at home or at a copy center. 
I hope you enjoy the freebie! Thanks for stopping by my blog today and have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this, Barb. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful card(s) and your amazing talents with us at Word Art Wednesday. I'm grateful beyond words and I appreciate you SO much. I hope you're having a blessed week and that you will join us again soon. In fact, I'd love to have you be a Guest Designer for me at WAW if you're interested. Thanks again, and have a wonderfully creative day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karen, thank you so very much for these kind words. I've sent you an email and look forward to hearing from you! :)

      Delete
  2. A beautiful card Barb, and I have saved the image - thank you so much
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maxine, I am so glad that you saved the image. That makes me so happy. Thank you for stopping by and for your kind words! :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you, Barb! I always enjoy your Bible verse printables. Beautiful and much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete