Monday, September 14, 2026

Autumn Birthday Greetings

Here's a quick card I made using Stampin' Up!'s Happy Birthday Gorgeous Stamp Set. I'm working my way through some of my older sets to see if I want to keep them or if I'm ready to pass them on. I'm on the fence with this one. I'm not crazy about the flowers. They're cute, but tedious to cut out. However, the sentiments are stunning. I'm thinking of hanging on to this one just for them.

I used various patterned papers, card stocks and Copic markers on this. What I really love about it is the bow. It's always so fun to add something unexpected like that on a card, even if it does cost a little more to send.

I really like being able to make seasonal cards as well. It's hard to find an Autumn Birthday card in the store, so I'm grateful to be able to create things like this!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment