Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Word Art Wednesday #772 & #773 with Creative Worship Giveaway

Hi there creative friends! Today I'm sharing with you a wonderful scripture that we have for you to download for free over at Word Art Wednesday. 

And this round, our wonderful sponsor is Creative Worship Stamps. They are giving away a $25.00 gift certificate to their store, and there are truly so many wonderful things there! One thing I love and want to do next time is to use some ot their amazing digital downloads. However I had already made this card for our challenge, so I'll have to use them next time.

My card today is really simple, relying on patterned papers to give it a warm autumn feel.

I love the scripture that Karen M. created, and wanted to give it center stage on this card. The coordinating envelope is a nice touch that was so easy to create. I simply used a glue stick to fully cover the back of the flap, then I placed a square piece of paper down over it, let it dry then cut it out.

Here's my supply list for this project:

  • Word Art Wednesday Scriputre
  • Stampin' Up! Basic Beige Card Stock
  • SU! Secret Sea Card Stock
  • SU! Petal PInk Card Stock
  • SU! Painterly Pear Patterned Papers
  • A7 Envelope (Michaels)

We'd love to have you join us this round over at Word Art Wednesday. You don't need to use our scripture or products from our sponsor. And our theme is always "anything goes," so grab some supplies and join in the fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment