First, I went over to Poppystamps (#psc142) to play along with them, and I found that their challenge this month is "Anything Goes." The only thing you have to do is to include at least one of their products. Easy peasy! Then I check in on Time Out Challenges #322 and found that their theme was "Seasonal Colors Where You Live." Since I'm in Florida, it's still very sunny and green here and the flowers are still in bloom in my yard. And the skies are blue, which is why I added blue in the background. Lastly, I wanted to play along with Retro Rubber#280 (#rrcb280) and found that they have a sketch challenge, which was perfect to tie all of this together. You always have to use a stamp that's older than a year, and my "celebrate" stamp is one that I picked up at a yard sale over 5 years ago. It's part of a set of many birthday greetings, although I don't know the brand.
The whole idea for this card started when I found the two half-circles (green dots and yellow scallop) in my stash. For the shape in Retro Rubber I thought that a split circle would be nice, and it's a great way to use with flowers from Poppystamps.
Here's my supply list:
- Poppystamps Nordic Flower Bunch Die Set
- Stampin' Up! Lemon Lolly Card Stock
- SU! Daffodil Delight Card Stock
- SU! Cucumber Crush Card Stock
- Michaels 60# White Card Stock
- Unknown Red Rubber Stamp (bought 5 years ago)
- Big Box Blue Dotted Paper
- Papertrey Blueberry Sky Card Stock
- Unknown Green Patterned Paper
- Sizzix Scallop Die
- Newton's Nook Green Dotted Paper
- Versamark Ink
- Michaels Yellow Glitter Embossing Powder
This was a bit of a tedious card to make, but it was a lot of fun. Thanks so much to all of the great challenges out there that really inspire me! And thank you for stopping by! I hope you have a wonderful day!

.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment