Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Word Art Wednesday 770 & 771 with Gina K. Giveaway!


Hello stamping friends! It's time for another round of fun over at Word Art Wednesday, and this time our $25.00 prize is from a great company called Gina K! I don't have any of her stamps (due to unfortunate financial limitations 😅) but I've seen her on YouTube and not only are her products really great, she has amazing ways of using them. If you get a chance, check out her channel HERE.

And by all means, come over and play along with us! You can use any products that you have, and you are free to use our Word Art like I did here, but you're not obligated to in order to play along. We are always "anything goes!"

When I first saw the scripture for this round, I immediately thought, once again, of making some offering envelopes. On the 5th Sunday of the month, our church collects money for ministries that help the poor, and I thought this would be a great way to save a little and make a donation.

I created three 4" x 7"  envelopes, starting with some 12 x 12 patterned paper. It was a lot of fun doing these because I could use thick pop up dots and lots of embellishments without having to worry about them making it through the mail.

Here is my starting paper:

And here's my supply list:

  • Word Art Wednesday Scripture (above)
  • Michael's Patterned Paper
  • Stampin' Up! Envelope Board Maker
  • Forest Green Card Stock (Amazon)*
  • Michaels Light Purple Card Stock
  • Papertrey Spring Rain Card Stock
  • Sizzix Border Dies (559200)
  • SU! Faceted Dots
  • SU! Gold Thread
  • SU! Blushing Bride Card Stock
  • Misc. Gold Elastic Twine
  • SU! Brushed Brass Butterflies
  • Gold Paper from Michaels
  • Sizzix Nesting Dies

*I've had the hardest time finding the exact shade of forest green card stock and I finally found some that I love HERE on Amazon. Usually their card stock is on the thin side, but this is great!

I'm really happy to have made these. It's nice to have a special envelope for those times when a special offering comes up!

And here are close-ups of each envelope:

This one has some very fine gold thread behind the scripture. It's hard to see but it's a really fun look!

This one features a gold piece of elastic twine with is good for giving the envelope extra security.

This one is my favorite with the thick embellishments and the little bow.

And before I go, I want to give a shout out to Michaels. I've gotten some amazing deals this year. this 12 x 12 paper pack was on sale for just $5.00. I bought about five others as well. It's so nice to have paper on hand rather than having to run to the store.

We'd love to have you play along with us, so hop on over to Word Art Wednesday and join the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment