Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Oh The Joys....

Today's card is a super-simple card that I made using a printable that I created in Canva. It's a short scripture that is designed to remind us of the joys of heaven waiting for us as believers in Jesus. 

I simply printed the scripture out (at FedEx, but you can certainly use a home printer as well) and trimmed it. I mounted it on Stampin' Up!'s Old Olive card stock, then on their Blushing Bride Card Stock. I finished it off with ten self-adhesive pearls from Jolee's. I know they will cost extra postage, but sometimes I can't help myself if it makes something extra pretty!

Here's the free digi. As always:

  1. Snag it to your desktop or photos.
  2. Put it in a Word or Pages Document.
  3. Resize it to the size card you want to make.
  4. Print it out, either at home or at a copy center. 

I hope you enjoy the freebie! Remember that all images are for personal use only, please! Thanks for stopping by my blog today and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment