Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Word Art Wednesday Weeks #762 & #763

Welcome back to another week at Word Art Wednesday! This week is a little bit different in that our sponsor is a UK based company called Stix 2 Anything. They’re offering a wonderful prize package to our international players, but if you’re here in the US, no worries. Karen will be providing a wonderful prize to you as well. She hasn’t revealed what it is yet, but knowing her she has some wonderful things in store. So be sure to join us and play along!

Having said that, I’m taking the easy way out this week. I have created a card front using the scripture and an image that I generated with AI on an app called ChatGPT. Normally, I do most of my digital designs on an app called Canva, which I totally love. I think they must have millions of images to choose from. But I wanted something very specific for this Bible verse so I asked ChatGPT to create some images for me. The first two were really good, but they were a little darker than I wanted them to be. I went ahead and included them because it was a rainy day and it just seemed to be fitting. But it is July and ultimately I wanted something bright and sunny so I asked one more time and it created this girl in front of the sun. I’m really pleased with the finished product.

Feel free to use any of these images below. And of course you can also use our scripture. But keep in mind you never have to use any of these things in order to play along with us. We are always an “Anything Goes” challenge!

For my card here today, I printed out the graphic at my local FedEx store. I then trimmed it down and mounted it on Stampin’ Up!’s Pretty Peacock Card Stock. I then cut out a scallop square using the Stampin’ Up! Square Dies. The pink piece of paper that I have imposed with a Darice embossing folder is from Lawn Fawn called Ballet Slippers. The card base is Pretty Peacock again. Easy peasy! 

Here’s the scripture if you would like to include it in your creations:


Here are the free digis. As always:

  1. Snag it to your desktop or photos.
  2. Put it in a Word or Pages Document.
  3. Resize it to the size card you want to make.
  4. Print it out, either at home or at a copy center. 


Thanks so much for stopping by today, and don’t forget to join us over at Word Art Wednesday. We love seeing all the beautiful things that each of you create!

No comments:

Post a Comment