I'm trying to get caught up on the digital designs that I've made by turning them into cards. Today's image was made a while back, but I never posted the graphic, or turned it into a card until today. It's such a fun image that's perfect for summer.
To finish the card, I trimmed the printed image and mounted it on Michael's pink card stock. Then I added a grey and white background to mimic the stones around the pool. Lastly I mounted everything on Stampin' Up! Island Indigo card stock. The final touch are the pink gem squares in the corner. Again, I thought it matched the pool feel, like they are tiles around the pool. I purchased these at the now defunct Tuesday Morning. I miss them. They had amazing deals on so many little crafty items.
Here's a close up of the pink tiles:
Here's the free digi. As always:
- Snag it to your desktop or photos.
- Put it in a Word or Pages Document.
- Resize it to the size card you want to make.
- Print it out, either at home or at a copy center.
I hope you enjoy the freebie! Remember that all images are for personal use only, please! Thanks for stopping by my blog today and have a wonderful day!



No comments:
Post a Comment