The colors I chose for my project are Stampin' Up!'s Fresh Freesia, Soft Seafoam and Lemon Lolly. I used both ink and card stock. For the ink, I dabbed each color in a row on an acrylic block, gave it a spritz of water and stamped it on white card stock. It's amazing how different each one looks.
The one in this card wasn't my first choice, but here's what happened. I had to stamp the swirl twice, one on the tri-colored paper and one on the background. However, you have to line them up perfectly or else your top colored piece will be crooked, which is what happened to me. I still like how it all looks.
Here's my complete supply list:
- Stampin' Up! Falling Flowers Stamp Set & Dies
- SU! Fresh Freesia Card Stock & Ink
- SU! Lemon Lolly Card Stock & Ink
- SU! Soft Seafoam Card Stock & Ink
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Michael's Black Card Stock
- Black Gems (unknown brand)
- Birthday Sentiment (gifted unknown brand)
The Color Dare has so many fun challenges and usually has two going on at one time, so if you're looking for a challenge, be sure to check them out!
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!


No comments:
Post a Comment