Sunday, September 15, 2024

Gorgeous Autumn Posies

Here's a card that I made using one of my most favorite stamp sets. It's called Gorgeous Posies from Stampin' Up! I love this set because it uses the two-step stamping technique. The two-step goes way back a long time but it's still a really fun way to easily get a great look. I also love how muted this stamp is. I think it's called Distinktive by Stampin' Up!

What inspired this whole card is the patterned paper. It's quite old. It came from a partial scrapbook pad that someone gave me years ago, and it was old then! If I had to guess I think it dates back to the 1990's. But I still love the autumn colors. The paper is also thin (think cheap) but that makes for really nice envelopes, which is what I included with this card.

Here's my complete supply list:

  • SU! Gorgeous Posies Stamp Set
  • Misc. Vintage Patterned Paper
  • SU! Scalloped Edge Die
  • SU! Wild Wheat Card Stock & Ink
  • Memento Rhubarb Stalk Ink
  • Memento Pistachio Ink
  • Memento Olive Grove Ink
  • SU! Early Espresso Ink
  • Speckletone True White Card Stock

And that's it for this one. I really like it's soft, late summer colors. And it seems appropriate for the sympathy sentiment that's included in the set.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a wonderful late summer day!

No comments:

Post a Comment