And I'm also playing along with Stencil Fun. It really is a fun challenge that requires you to use stencils. I absolutely love the look of stenciling, but I still feel like I'm in my learning phase as I'm fairly new to using them. But what a better way to improve than to just get stenciling! Their optional theme this month is "butterflies" and with this pretty butterfly in the center of the card it will fit right in.
Here are the main products I used:
- Poppy Stamps Nordic Blooms Stencil
- Poppy Stamps Nordic Belle Butterfly Craft Die*
- Poppy Stamps Tender Script Happy Birthday Die
- Various Inks from Stampin' Up!
- Various Card Stock from SU! & Michaels
- White Paper with Gold Dots (Joann)
*this is currently unavailable, but they have several other butterflies that are just as pretty!
Here's a closer look at the detail of the butterfly. All of their Nordic Designs are so pretty!
Be sure to jump over and play along!
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

.png)

%20copy.png)
Oh Barb this card is BEAUTIFUL ... great choice of colors! How smart of you to make panels in other colors for more cards while you're at it! They are fabulous! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Stencil Fun challenge and for your sweet shout out! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
ReplyDeleteDarlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Stencil Fun Co-Owner
Thanks so much Darlene!
DeleteBarb this is absolutely stunning - love your colour usage and the fabulous design. The butterfly is exquisite
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine
Thank you so much, Maxine!
DeleteThis is gorgeous, Barb. I love how you combined the dies and that sweet stencil to create your gorogeous design. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at Poppystamps Challenge and please join us again soon. I love seeing your wonderful art and creativity.
ReplyDeleteLove the way you made the butterfly the focal point of the stencil! I also like your stenciling tip! Pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Poppystamps for this month's challenge!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful butterfly in the midst of the pretty stenciling! The touch of gold behind it is a lovely touch as well! Thank you for joining our challenge Things with Wings at Poppystamps!
ReplyDeleteYour card is beautiful! I love the stencil and the adorable butterfly is a perfect finishing touch!
ReplyDelete