Sunday, August 2, 2026

Cross Stitch Quilt Blocks for Independence Day

I created this project because I wanted a larger cross stitch  piece for the Fourth of July to hang on the wall. I love stitching quilt blocks, and when I found THIS ONE ON ETSY, I knew it was perfect. What I really like about it is that it only has four colors.

I had high hopes of finishing this by the 4th of July, but here we are on August 2nd. That's not too bad! 

The frame and matting is from Michaels. The mats were a set that were on clearance for just $4.00, and they matched the size and colors perfectly. The frame was just $14.00. I would love to have my stuff professionally framed, but right now that seems like too great of an expense. Perhaps someday!

I'll have one more 4th of July cross stitch finish to share before the end of the summer. 

I hope you're doing well and that you have a wonderful day. Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful piece of work Barb, and the framing is wonderful - well done on your choices, it has come together as though it was professionally framed!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete