Monday, August 17, 2026

Hang In There, Sweetie

Today's card is a quickie that was made by the "grab a set" process. That is, I blindly grab a set from my stash and create a card from it.

The set I grabbed is a Stampin' Up! set that goes way back, but it's one I still love. Coloring in these flowers is so much fun!

Here's my complete supply list:

  • White Card Stock
  • Michaels Pink Card Stock
  • Stampin' Up! Bordering on Romance Stamp Set
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
  • Copics
  • SU! Patterned Paper
  • Sizzix Round and Scalloped Dies
  • My Favorite Things Oval Die
  • Sentiment from Warm Fuzzies (Impression Obsession)

I kept this card flat without any dimensionals or gems to try to save a little money on postage. It's a quickie that's simple, but it's still fun to make something that will hopefully make someone smile.

I'm starting to do this "grab a set" process because so often I overlook sets and I want to challenge myself to use something out of the ordinary.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment