Before I go any further, I also would really encourage you to get on their mailing list. The card that I made today is an Easter card because I wanted to use current products in the catalog. However, I have so many wonderful stamps and dies from them that are for autumn. The reason I didn’t use them for this project is because they are discontinued and for that reason I would encourage you to get on their mailing list, is that I got amazing deals from them! In fact, the scalloped frame die that I did use for this project is still available on clearance for just $6.00. They are truly a wonderful company!
In fact, if you're looking for some amazing deals, click HERE and it should take you to some of their other great die deals. (I'm such a sucker for a bargain!) I do believe I'll have to pick up a few more before they're gone!
Now onto the card…
Like I said, I chose this card because it is a stamp and die set that is still in their lineup. I also really like how big and bold the sentiments are. It was really fun coloring in these delightful floral images as well.
Here’s my complete supply list:Michaels Card Stock
- Pink & Main Easter Joy Stamp Set
- Pink & Main Easter Joy Dies
- Pink & Main Dotted Cover Die (ON CLEARANCE NOW)
- Copic Markers
- Stampin’ Up! Patterned Paper
This was a really fun and easy card to make. Pink and Main products are just like that! So grab your crafting supplies and hop on over to Word Art Wednesday and join us for this round!
And one last picture of me and my mom. It was taken a few years ago down at. Pink & Main’s store. This was such a fun day!


No comments:
Post a Comment