Hi there card making friends! I'm excited today to be guest designing over at the Poppy Stamps Challenge Blog. I'm new to their products, but am so excited to share with you the cute things I've recently discovered.
The theme this time is "Let's Go. Travel," and that's just what my little penguin is doing. He's on his way to his brother's house to deliver some really fun balloons!
Here are the items I've used to create this fun scene:
Poppy Stamps Fancy Party Penguin Die
Poppy Stamps Brilliant Birthday Balloons Die
Poppy Stamps Happy Birthday Tender Script Die
For my papers, I've used Michaels and Stampin' Up! brand card stock. The chrome paper is from Joann's. The balloons are embossed with a Darice folder.
I have to say that I really thing this is the cutest card that I've ever made. The penguins (I have another that isn't on the front here) and other products are so versatile. I'm planning on using them not only for birthdays but for Christmas too.
If you're not familiar with Poppy Stamps, you'll love seeing all of the wonderful things that they offer. So much cuteness in one place! Be sure to check them out!
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!

I love Poppy Stamps, but they are not easy to come by here Down Under....
ReplyDeleteYou card is super cute Barb - love those beautiful balloons
Blessings
Maxine
Thank you so much, Maxine! I am new to this brand, but it’s really fun to work with. I’m sorry you don’t get them down there. But it is wonderful how many things are available to us nowadays. Happy crafting to you! Thanks so much for stopping by!
Delete