Monday, November 27, 2023

Christmas Pug Digital Freebie

Once again a digital image is just what I need this Christmas. I have a friend who loves her pug Duke, and from what I see on Facebook, he's just adorable. I've always loved pugs too, and wanted to honor her fuzzy family member with a Christmas Card with a pug on it.

Rather than buying a rubber stamp with a pug, which would totally be adorable, I opted to create a digital card front, especially since she's the only person I know who has a pug. 

This one is really simply finished with a red card stock frame and then it's mounted on a green card stock base. The only embellishments are three green rhinestones from Michaels. Easy peasy!

Here's the free digi. As always:

  1. Snag it to your desktop or photos.
  2. Put it in a Word or Page Document.
  3. Resize it to the size card you want to make.
  4. Print it out, either at home or at a copy center. 
I hope you enjoy the freebie! Thanks for stopping by my blog today and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment