Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Sweet Thanksgiving Wishes Freebie

Flowers are my all-time favorite design to work with, but I'm loving the less traditional cards that I've been making too, including this one. Why not send someone sweet wishes with a piece of pie!?

This freebie is really quick and easy to print out and mount on an A2 (4.25" x 5.5") piece of card stock. I put mine on Stampin' Up!'s Mossy Meadow then on their Pumpkin Pie card stock. 

I then cut two tiny slits in the top and bottom of the side of the card and tied a piece of embroidery floss into a bow to make the words and whipped cream stand out.

Here's the free digi. As always:

  1. Snag it to your desktop or photos.
  2. Put it in a Word or Page Document.
  3. Resize it to the size card you want to make.
  4. Print it out, either at home or at a copy center. 
I hope you enjoy the freebie! Thanks for stopping by my blog today and have a wonderful season leading up to Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment