Saturday, November 18, 2023

My Brother's Birthday Bowling Card

Like I mentioned on my Digital Stamps Page, I wouldn't be likely to buy a bowling set of rubber stamps because my brother is the only one I know who loves bowling. That's why I love creating digital designs like this one. 

I'm not exactly sure if "Strike Out" is a cool sentiment for a birthday card, but I do know that strikes are good in bowling and I think he'll get the idea.

I just printed this out at FedEx, trimmed it down and mounted it on black card stock using a regular glue stick and then mounted that on a red card base. There's a white liner on the inside too.

If there's a bowler in your life, feel free to snag this freebie!

Here's the free digi. As always:

  1. Snag it to your desktop or photos.
  2. Put it in a Word or Page Document.
  3. Resize it to the size card you want to make.
  4. Print it out, either at home or at a copy center. 
I hope you enjoy the freebie! Thanks for stopping by my blog today and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment