Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Forest Joy Freebie

This sweet guy is having a playful moment with a little bird on his tail. The sentiment "sending joy" is perfect for any Christmas occasion.

I finished him in an A2 (4.25 x 5.5) size card by mounting him on dark forest green card stock. Then I taped a piece of patterned paper at the bottom of the red card base and taped the graphic on top. I put it just a little lower so I could include a twine bow on the top. Simple!

Here's the free digi. As always:

  1. Snag it to your desktop or photos.
  2. Put it in a Word or Page Document.
  3. Resize it to the size card you want to make.
  4. Print it out, either at home or at a copy center. 
I hope you enjoy the freebie! Thanks for stopping by my blog today and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment