Friday, November 10, 2023

Retro Rubber Challenge #219

Over at Retro Rubber this time they have a sketch challenge, and I have to admit I took a lot of liberty in making my card look like it, but it certainly was a great inspiration. At first, I kept thinking about washi tape at the bottom. Then I pictured a wedding or birthday cake. But I really wanted to do a fall card so I settled on some leaves from an old Stampin' Up! set from all the way back to 2012.

After I finished I wished I had made one leaf in an orange, but I was trying to match up some plaid paper, which turned out to be too busy and I didn't use it.

After I finished it all, I thought this would make a nice masculine card, and they're always good to have on hand.

My complete supply list is:

  • Stampin' Up! Wonderfall (2012)
  • SU! Lighthearted Leaves (sentiment)
  • Memento Olive Grove Ink
  • Memento Rhubarb Stalk Ink
  • SU! Braked Brown Sugar Ink & Card Stock
  • SU Cherry Cobbler Card Stock
  • Patterned Paper (from my stash)

Thanks again to everyone over at Retro Rubber for another fun challenge, and thanks for stopping by today!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Barb - and I love the "liberty" you took - I personally take all sketches to include the words "any shape" for all their elements, lol. Perfect for Fall, too! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are so adorable Barb...so creative! l love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Live your fall card. Thanks for playing along with Retro Rubber challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete