Sunday, December 4, 2022

Signs of Santa (& Mrs. Claus too!)

There's a girl in a town near me who often sells her Stampin' Up! supplies at her yard sales. I was thrilled to get this set, which I should have ordered when it came out, for just a few dollars-and it came with the matching dies too!

This set is called Santa's Signposts. It was so much fun to color and easy to cut using the dies. I love the sentiment too! Perfect for Christmas.

I took the card to church this morning and put it in my card display rack there. I donate many of my cards to other parishioners who may want to send a card but not be able to buy one. But mostly it gives me an excuse to keep making cards!

My supply list is:

  • Stampin' Up! Signs of Santa Stamp Set
  • 110# White Card Stock (Michaels)
  • Memento Black Ink
  • Misc. Glittery Background Paper
  • Silver Background Paper (Michaels)
  • Black Card Stock
  • Misc. Silver Ribbon
  • Star Dust Stickles
  • Copics: R29, E01, Y21, G17 and C1

I hope someone who receives this card will like it as much as I do! I look forward to making more with this adorable set, but it will most likely be next year. There's so much still to do before Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment