Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Try Stamping on Tuesday Challenge 585

It's been a while since I entered a challenge, but it's something that I love to do in my world of stamping. It gets me out of the box and forces me to create something that I wouldn't normally make, and I love that!


This week over at Try Stamping on Tuesday their Challenge 585 is a sketch challenge with an option to do a non-traditional Christmas theme. Since I love black and white cards, and since the stamp I used was a single color stamp, I thought I'd give it a try. It's different, but I really like the way it turned out. I'm hoping that someone who gets this card will like it too.

Here's my supply list:

  • Stampin' Up Wonderful Blessing
  • White Card Stock
  • Memento Black Ink
  • Recollections Gold Glitter Paper
  • Hobby Lobby Striped Glitter Paper
  • Misc. Gold Ribbon

Thanks to everyone over at Try Stamping on Tuesday for another fun challenge! 

6 comments:

  1. Nice job! I love all the sparkle on this lovely card, whoever get's it will fall in love. Thanks for playing over at TSOT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Barb! I've always loved this image, how glorious it is with all the glitter details, too! Great take on the sketch! Thanks so much for playing at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barb, I love the way your B&W card turned out, too! Very clever of you to rotate our Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch to create you card! All the sparkles were a clever idea to incorporate!! Thank you so much for using not only our sketch, but the optional theme as well!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete