Friday, December 16, 2022

Sweet Friend Valentine

Valentine's Day cards are my absolute favorite to make. They just naturally seem so happy and loving. And with Christmas just a week away and my stash still fairly full, I'm ready for some pinks and reds.

Today's card is made from two Stampin' Up! sets. Here's my complete supply list:

  • SU! Sure Do Love You
  • SU! You're Wonderful
  • SU! DSP
  • SU! Melon Mamba Ink
  • Memento Black Ink
  • Joann Cardstock (Park Lane)
  • Michael's White & Black Cardstock 
  • Misc. Rhinestones

I love making some Valentine's Day cards for friends to give to each other. Love doesn't have to be limited to a significant other! And I remember being single on February 14 and it can be a lonely time for some. Next up is one for my daughter and one for my mom!

Thanks for visiting and have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment