Monday, December 5, 2022

Masculine Get Well Card

I'm trying to make one card each day. Usually it's anything goes, or I turn to a challenge blog for inspiration. Unfortunately, the idea for today's card came as a Facebook post-a long time friend is having hip replacement surgery this week. He's definitely been in my prayers today and will be for this week too, but I thought it would be nice to make a card especially for him. He's not on Facebook (his wife made the post) and sometimes people can get overlooked. I'm hoping that something in his real mailbox will give him some encouragement.

Guy cards are virtually everyone's challenge to make, but Stampin' Up!'s "Vintage Leaves" and coordinating dies always makes it easy. In addition to that set, my supply list is:

  • Speckletone True White Card Stock
  • Old Olive Ink
  • Copic Marker YG61
  • SU! Thanks & Prayers Stamp Set

I'm looking forward to a speedy recovery for Mike and that this card will be a blessing to him! Thanks for stopping by my corner today!

No comments:

Post a Comment