Thursday, March 7, 2024

Stampin' Up!'s Planted Paradise for NBUS Challenge #60

Guess what came in the mail today! A small but mighty Stampin' Up! order! Yay! This automatically qualifies me for the NBUS Challenge this month. The funny thing is, I made this card for not only NBUS but a Clean & Simple Challenge too. The problem is, this card is not Clean & Simple. The plant turned out much bigger than expected. Tomorrow I may try to use this same set and aspire to create a C&S card, but for now NBUS it is!

Here's my supply list:

  • SU! Crushed Curry Card Stock
  • SU! Old Olive Card Stock & Ink
  • Speckletone True White Card Stock
  • SU! Planted Paradise Stamp Set
  • SU! Granny Apple Green Ink
  • Memento Northern Pine Ink
  • Copics Y13, Y38 & R24
  • Papertrey Ink Sentiment

I just love this set from the January 2024 Mini Catalog. I enjoy using stamps that I don't have to color much. I must be different from others in this area, because I love fussy cutting, but not coloring so much. This set is perfect for that. It's always fun to get a package of some new stamps in the mail, and fun to participate over at NBUS too! Thanks Darnell for another fun challenge! 

2 comments:

  1. You're welcome, Barb, and thank you for inspiring others to use their NBUS! I think your plant is gorgeous and it is definitely happy mail for some lucky someone! That lovely large plant pot really needed all that foliage, so well done! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete