Friday, September 1, 2023

Christmas BINGO Challenge #3 (September/October 2023)

Once again
Christmas BINGO Challenges has a new BINGO Card for September and October. There are a lot of really great spaces on this card that will really help get your creative juices flowing! Just a reminder, you have to choose only one column and go straight up and down, choosing at least three of the slots.

For my snowman card, I chose the "B" column. And the three slots I chose to work with are Black, Stripes, and No Stamping. Out of those components came this cute little snowman.

I know he's not a totally typical Christmas Card, but I think he'll be perfect for the right situation. Sometimes people don't want a religious card, and other times I'll be sending a card to a young person, who may like something a little more whimsical like this one. Plus it's perfect to send a snowman card out just a little after Christmas too, for those times that I procrastinate a bit!

My supply list is:

  • Black and Silver Glitter Paper from Joann's
  • White Glitter Paper from Joann's
  • Spellbinders Circle Dies
  • Stampin' Up! Forever Flourishing Dies
  • SU! Cinnamon Cider Card Stock
  • Black Card Stock from Michaels
  • Asterisk Die (for small snowflakes) from a Sizzix Drop In Card Die Set
  • Red Glitter Paper from DCWV
  • Unbranded Snowflake & Hello Dies

As you can see it took some finagling to get this guy to come together since I didn't have an official snowman die set. Here's a picture of two of the dies that I used from the Stampin' Up! set. After cutting out the paper, I trimmed them down to make the coal eyes, mouth and button on one and trimmed down the branches to make his arms on the other.

I'll be looking forward to sending out this guy to just the right person this Christmas!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, and if you haven't checked out the Christmas BINGO Challenges page, be sure to do so. We'd love to have you join in our challenge this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment