Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Hello Autumn Freebie

I've got another digital freebie for you to download and size as you want today. It's called Hello Autumn and is super easy to cut out and place on the front of a card.

I printed mine on one of my favorite card stocks called True White. It's actually more of an off-white yet without being yellow and has matching envelopes available. I get mine at Paper-Papers.com but other places have it too. Make sure you search using the term True White Speckletone. It's perfect for times when you want something a little more soft. But regular white card stock or copy paper will work just fine too. 

My complete supply list for this card is:

  • True White Speckletone Card Stock
  • Stampin' Up! Patterned Papers
  • Bow Made From Raffia
  • Wood Patterned Paper

Image courtesy of snailmailstudio.blogspot.com

For personal use only not to be sold or redistributed in any way

No comments:

Post a Comment