Sunday, September 17, 2023

Retro Rubber Challenge 215 & NBUS Challenge 54

I'm so ready for fall right now! It's 87 out at 7 pm, with a "feels like" temp of 94, and it's mid September. Yikes! But at least I have my craft table, where I can create fall any time I want! And with some inspiration from Retro Rubber's Challenge #214 (rrcb215)  that's what I've done. 

I'm also sharing this over at NBUS because this set is brand new to me. Although I bought it used, it had never been snapped out of the rubber. And this guy is so cute. It's from 2015-that's a long time to sit and wait to be used!

Everyone over at Retro Rubber has created such elegant fall cards, and this guy is a little goofy, but I really like him. I plan on sending him to a little one anyway. I just wish I could include a piece of candy without the price of postage going up. Maybe there's a flat, mailable candy of some kind out there.

Anyway, my complete supply list for this Fall Scene is:

  • Stampin' Up! Howl-O-Ween Treat Stamp Set (2015)
  • White Card Stock
  • SU! Pineapple Punch Card Stock
  • SU! Chocolate Chip Card Stock
  • SU! Gorgeous Grape Ink
  • SU! Cucumber Crush Ink
  • SU! Pumpkin Pie Ink
  • SU! Poppy Parade Ink
  • Copics YR15 & Y13
  • Darice Wood Embossing Folder
  • Green Rhinestones from Michaels

Be sure to check out the challenges over at both NBUS and Retro Rubber, and thanks to everyone over there for the inspiration!

Happy fall and happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. So fun, Barb - I remember this guy! Love his bold Halloween colors - you've really brought out the Fall theme with them! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete