Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Freebie Printable "Thinking of You" PNG

Here's my very first Freebie that I'd like to share on my blog. It's an elegant "Thinking of You" sentiment with flowers and a border. 

If you're just experimenting with card making, or if you're quite experienced and just like the design or want something quick and easy, feel free to snag this print.

Just save it like you would any JPEG file. I usually save these to my desktop, then add them into photos later if I like them.

Then I opened Pages in Mac (or Word on a PC). Drag the PNG on the page and resize it to any size you want. I put 2 or 4 on a page and cut the images out accordingly. Six may work with this image too.

I used the following supplies to make this card:

  • Stampin' Up! Wild Wheat Card Stock
  • SU! Blushing Bride Card Stock
  • SU! Paper Doily
  • Misc. Heart Brad
  • Darice Embossing Folder

That's it! Pretty and simple! Keep your eyes peeled for more Graphic Freebies! 


No comments:

Post a Comment