Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Word Art Wednesday Challenge Weeks 611 & 612

I always love the scriptures that they have over at Word Art Wednesday, but this week especially so. Romans 8:38 & 39 really speak to the love that God has for us and how nothing can separate us from that love.  What a beautiful message to send to someone in a card.

It was only after I printed out the scripture that I realized the sponsor this time is Pink & Main. I was so excited because I really love their products - and I live only 1/2 hour from their headquarters in Bradenton, Florida. They have an amazing store that practically spins with thousands of exciting (and pink) supplies.

Since they're so sweet to sponsor Word Art Wednesday this time, I wanted to use their products in my card. On a recent trip down there I bought a Mini Minc machine and have been really enjoying it. I chose to use that with some of their Foilable products along with the Word Art. After making the card, I used the "negative" part of the foil to make a second card. 

When I first got the machine, I wasn't real sure what all that meant, so I decided to make a short video explaining it. Foiling is such a fun technique, and the fact that you can use the negative is a really cool bonus too. 

My complete supply list for this card is:

  • Pink & Main Foilable Floral Corners
  • Pink & Main Cheerfoil in Silver
  • Copic Markers RV55, R83, V04, Y11, YG11, YG13
  • Misc. Silver Dotted Vellum
  • Michael's Silver Card Stock
  • Stampin' Up! Parakeet Party Card Stock
  • Papertrey Ink Card Stock Lovely Lady
  • Gifted Pink Chiffon Ribbon

Thanks so much to everyone over at both Word Art Wednesday and Pink & Main for another really fun challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment