Saturday, September 23, 2023

Fall Freebie Philippians 4:4a

Here's a sweet fall leaf with the Bible verse Philippians 4:4 on it.

I just printed out this Digital Freebie, cut it out and mounted it on Stampin' Up!'s Cajun Craze card stock. Using SU!'s Flowering Vines Dies, I cut a square out of Speckletone True White and used adhesive spray (and a little bit of painted Elmer's Glue on the edges to hold down the delicate die cut.

A bit of chiffon ribbon simply folded gives it an elegant touch. All were mounted on a piece of Cajun Craze card stock again to tie the look together.

Snag the Digital Freebie below, place it in Word (PC) or Pages (Mac). Size it accordingly and print it out. I had this commercially printed at Fed Ex and an 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper cost just .68 cents. I can get 6 to a page for that price. Such a good deal!

Use any supplies you have on hand. You can even cut the leaves out and mount them on card stock or patterned paper. Have fun and enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. I love scripture art, thank you so much for this wonderful freebie. I love it! Your card is gorgeous! Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kitty, thank you so much for stopping by my blog and I'm so glad you like the freebie! Thank you for the kind words too! Merry Christmas!

      Delete