Monday, September 11, 2023

Guy Card From Leftovers

My last post was to create a guy card featuring poppies. Wowza, that was tough. But that's why I love challenges. 

I had some leftover pieces of card stock on my desk, specifically these 3 stripes. I was thinking of a racing theme kind of thing, but that didn't seem to go well with poppies. I picked them up and included them on this, another masculine card.

My supplies are pretty simple: Stamping Up! "Sweet Cake" stamp set and SU! Background Paper, 4 Colors of Card Stock, Memento Inks and some Copic Markers. I was tempted to add some jewels or something, but I want to play it safe with my masculine cards.

Challenges are always fun, but what's leftover can be a challenge too. And I'm glad I have another masculine card in my stash now!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment