Saturday, December 16, 2023

A Masculine Merry Christmas

While browsing through some older stamps I came across this one of a deer. My daughter bought it for me four years ago for Christmas. When asked what I wanted for Christmas in 2019 I told her to go to Michaels or Joann's and choose a rubber stamp that she liked. I love doing this because I get a new stamp and it's often one that I wouldn't choose on my own. That's exactly what happened here.

This deer stamp is one that I've used several times and it makes a perfect stamp for a masculine card. Yet I would have never bought it on my own. I'm so glad she did! I've used it for birthdays but never thought about making a masculine Christmas card. I think it turned out perfect for just the right guy.

Here's my complete supply list:

  • Inkadinkadoo Deer Stamp
  • True White Speckletone Card Stock
  • Stampin' Up! Soft Suede Ink
  • SU! Cherry Cobbler Ink & Card Stock
  • SU! Always Artichoke Card Stock
  • Holly Paper From My Stash
  • Crinkly Gold Paper from Hobby Lobby
  • Misc. Gold Washi
  • Sentiment from Avery Elle 

It's so much fun asking for stamps for Christmas and yet still being surprised by which ones get picked for us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment