Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Sister & Brother-In-Law Digital Freebie Christmas Card

It was really fun designing custom Christmas card for my husband's siblings this year. Each got a very different look that was tailored to their unique personalities. 

This one is for my sister-in-law. Even though it says Sister and Brother-In-Law, it's kind of being sent from my husband, so that's why it reads that way.

After professionally printing out the artwork at FedEx, I trimmed it and mounted it on burgundy card stock then added a strip of snowflake patterned paper and mounted it all on a green card base.

I've included two digital freebies here, one for a sister and brother-in-law like I needed, and one for a brother and sister-in-law, which I may use for my own brother! Feel free to use either of these for your own personal use!

Below are the free digis. As always:

  1. Snag it to your desktop or photos.
  2. Put it in a Word or Page Document.
  3. Resize it to the size card you want to make.
  4. Print it out, either at home or at a copy center. 
I hope you enjoy the freebie! Thanks for stopping by my blog today and have a wonderful day!



No comments:

Post a Comment