Saturday, December 30, 2023

Warm Bunny/Cool Bunny Digital Freebie Card


While this little guy isn't my usual style I think he'll be perfect to put a smile on my daughter's face this winter. She's in grad school up in North Carolina, and they had snow today! It wasn't a lot, but enough to stick to the ground and give everyone a warm and cozy feel (or a headache depending on how you view snow!).

I printed him out at FedEx and trimmed him down then mounted him on black card stock from Michaels then onto a piece of Seaside Spray from Stampin' Up. It's a little hard to see, I did use some glitter glue on the snowflakes, giving it a a little sparkle and dimension, although you can finish it anyway you want.

Here's the free digi. As always:

  1. Snag it to your desktop or photos.
  2. Put it in a Word or Page Document.
  3. Resize it to the size card you want to make.
  4. Print it out, either at home or at a copy center. 
I hope you enjoy the freebie! Thanks for stopping by my blog today and have a wonderful day!


I just had to share this last picture. I sent this card to my daughter and was thrilled at how much she liked it…




No comments:

Post a Comment