Monday, December 18, 2023

NBUS #57 Challenge Card

Today’s card is a little break from Christmas while still focusing on some trees. It also features an NBUS item, which is the stamp set called Always An Adventure from Stampin’ Up! So it’s being entered over at the NBUS Challenge #57 this month. I made it with my daughter in mind who loves all things outdoorsy.

Here’s my complete supply list:

  • Stampin’ Up! Always An Adventure Stamp Set
  • SU! Seaside Spray Ink & Card Stock
  • Speckletone True White Card Stock
  • SU! Garden Green Ink
  • SU! Pear Pizzazz Ink
  • Memento Rhubarb Stalk Ink
  • Memento Rich Cocoa Ink
  • Potter’s Clay Ink
  • Copic Marker
  • Spellbinders Dies
  • SU! Basic Gray Ink & Card Stock
  • Sentiment Hero Arts

This was a really fun card to make and I especially like that it can be masculine or feminine. I wish I had the dies to go along with it, but picking it up for only $1.00 was a really good deal too, so I can’t complain.glad I finally pulled it out and used it this week!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you pulled it out and used it, too, Barb! It is a great design and it not only works for any gender and any occasion, but it also works for any time of the year! You brought back many happy camping memories to me (minus the bear!), so thank you. And thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Happy Holiday Hugs! Darnell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the kind words Darnell! Happy Holidays to you too! :)

      Delete