Friday, December 22, 2023

Thinking of You Snowman Digital Freebie

Today's card came out a little bigger than usual. A slimline card fits in a #10 envelope. They have acetate envelopes that hold both of these to use at a craft show for example. I'm mailing this card in one of those larger envelopes. Since the maximum that an envelope can be is 11.5" I'm fine with the post office. I will be putting a non-machineable stamp on it because of the rhinestones.

Aside from the size, the card was real simple to make. I had the snowman printed at Fed Ex then mounted him on a piece of black card stock. On a larger white card base I put a piece of pink washi tape down the side, then stenciled on some bubbles (hopefully they look like snow). I mounted the black card stock on the stenciled part and added a few rhinestones and accented some of the snowy areas with Stickles Glitter Glue.

Another idea for this printable would be as a decoration for the front of a gift bag. A wine size gift bag would be perfect, but he could go on a regular size bag as well. You can even make him a bit smaller and create a gift tag too.

The photo below shows a little more detail that the glitter glue has on the clouds. Some glitter glues take on the color of the image behind it, as it did here. It looks like I used pink and blue glitter glue, but it's really just one whiteish color.

You can print this any size you want for a card and finish it any way that works for you. Here's the free digi. As always:

  1. Snag it to your desktop or photos.
  2. Put it in a Word or Page Document.
  3. Resize it to the size card you want to make.
  4. Print it out, either at home or at a copy center. 
I hope you enjoy the freebie! Thanks for stopping by my blog today and have a wonderful day!

Note: I don't receive any compensation for any links you click. It's just a courtesy to let you know the materials that I'm using. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment