Sunday, December 3, 2023

Matching Christmas Card & Gift Tag

Pre-Covid I hosted card-making classes each Wednesday night at my church for a year and a half. Looking back, it was a lot of work. The hardest part was not knowing how many ladies (and sometimes a guy would join us) I would have each each week. I would prepare for 12, and usually had around 7 or 8. I loved those days.

Now I go to a smaller church where my mom attends and I haven't led a card class since early 2020. But that's all going to change next week. Once again I'm hosting a Christmas card-making class. This time I had sign ups, and over 15 people are coming. Since that's really too many for one class, especially since most of them are stamping newbies, I'm dividing the class into two afternoons.

This matching card and gift tag are what we're making. I'm thinking it's pretty easy, and still a little challenging. My supply list for this is:
  • White Card Stock
  • Stampin' Up!'s Christmas Season Stamp Set
  • SU! More Wishes Stamp Set
  • SU! Garden Green Ink & Card Stock
  • SU! Cinnamon Cider Ink
  • SU! Early Espresso Ink
  • SU! Pear Pizzazz Ink
  • SU! Real Red Ink & Card Stock
  • Red Ribbon (from my stash)
  • Patterned Paper (from my stash)
My first class is next weekend and I'm hoping it all goes well! I'll hope to post a few pictures if the class is okay with that. I'm up for the challenge and may even do this more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment