Sunday, December 10, 2023

Highlights From Today's Card Making Class

After a long break due to Covid, I finally hosted a Christmas card making class at my church. With everything else going on right now during the busy Christmas season, I was somewhat reluctant, but I'm so glad I did!


That's me standing in the back. I got to meet lots of new ladies and we all had a great time. They were so proud of the cards that they made. You can see it on their faces below:



We made matching gift tags too!

They really worked hard on their projects:






My mom (in the red shirt) helped out so much. I couldn't have done it without her! 


It was such a fun class! I'm exhausted but it was worth it. I hope we can get together again soon and make more cards. I'm thinking of a birthday class in the summer when things are slower. And maybe dividing it into two classes with a total of eight in each. 

It makes my heart happy to see how much fun everyone had!

No comments:

Post a Comment