Monday, February 13, 2023

A Favorite Easter Stamp

With only one more Valentines Day card to make (for my hubby, which is why I can wait til the last minute) I'm starting on some Easter cards. I know that people at my church will want plenty of them, and I hope to send some out to through The Angel Card Project as well.

Today's card is a pretty simple, but it's the design that I really love. I've had it for several years and each year it's a delight to stamp and color.

My complete supply list is:

  • Speckletone True White Card Stock
  • Memento Rich Cocoa Ink
  • Stampin' Up! So Saffron Card Stock
  • Michaels Purple Card Stock
  • "He Is Risen" Stamp Set by Jane's Doodles
  • Copics YR09, Y21, V04, E35 and YG13
  • Generic Raffia
TIP: I double stamped this with a platform, leaving the sentiment area blank. Then I colored with Copics and then went back and double stamped the sentiment. I think it looks a little sharper that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment